Last updated 9/24/2023
The September meeting was held on September 7th 2023 at 7:30 PM. It was held at the Conroe Community Senior Center located on 1202 Candy Cane Lane, Conroe, Texas (formerly The Friendship Center).You can read the Minutes by clicking HERE
October 2023 Meeting
The next meeting will be held on October 5th 2023 at 7:30 PM. It will be held at the Conroe Community Senior Center located on 1202 Candy Cane Lane, Conroe, Texas (formerly The Friendship Center).
The club FRIA application has been approved by the FAA.
To fly under The Exception for Recreational Flyers, you must:
- Have a current FAA registration.
- Fly only for recreational purposes.
- Follow the safety guidelines of a community based organization.
- Keep your aircraft within your visual line of sight.
- Give way and do not interfere with any manned aircraft.
- Fly at or below 400 feet in controlled airspace and only with prior authorization.
- Fly at or below 400 feet in uncontrolled airspace.
- Comply with all airspace restrictions.
- Pass The Recreational UAS Safety Test.
Lock the gate, Lock the buildings and remove your own trash
Members are reminded that if you are the last to leave the field. It is your responsibility to make sure that all doors are closed and locked and that the gate is locked.
Also, When you open the lock on the gate. Please spin the numbers so that the combination is not showing.
Please remove any trash that you brought to the field.